Monday, March 21, 2011

TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!

The moment I have been waiting for! Its unbelievable!!! We got our Article 5 on the 11th. We were at the cabin the 11th-13th and found out about it on the 14th. I hadn't even posted about that. So Rod and I are out of town, in the mountains, no phone reception. I had told our SW we would be out of town because I was talking to her Friday about our travel visas. So we drove to another city this afternoon and I had phone reception and a message from our SW. I had even had my sister call and check our home phone messages this morning.
So they are trying to see if we can go with the group that is leaving April 5th or
6th. that is exciting and also freaks me out! It depends on if there are any US consulate appts. left. So we will find out first thing in the morning if we go in 2 weeks or 6 weeks, beginning of May. So please pray that I can sleep tonight!
I had actually been praying for this miracle. Be careful what you pray for! I even had a vivid dream about it last week. The reason I wanted to go the beginning of April is because I would be with both of my sons on each of their birthdays. Because i SO badly wanted Caleb home by his b-day on May 1st or at least be there. But then lately I felt like I couldn't pray about whose birthday I "wanted" to miss.
I also feel torn because there is a Bethany family in Michigan who I have been emailing. We got matched the same day and have followed a close paperwork journey the last several months. Including many of the same frustrating paperwork delays!
I'm so glad that God is in charge of all this and I don't have to decide!
So my head is spinning...
We talked to our kids and they are excitied. This has been such a great journey of faith for them also! We get back tomorrow evening.
Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment