Saturday, November 20, 2010

Still Waiting...

We "met" Caleb 2 mos. ago today. What an exciting day that was! The time has seemed to drag since then, as we are still waiting for our LOA. But I think I have become a little more accepting of this is where God has us and we just have to wait...
But it would be wonderful to get it by Thanksgiving!
Spoke at our church's women's brunch today. Glad to have it behind me. But it was a faith walk to prepare that and go through with it when I didn't really want to these last couple of weeks when I have been struggling. But I hope I spoke clearly about the cause of the orphan and how everyone can do something.
Still busy working on getting jar mixes ready to sell and have a couple orders to fill. I havn't really worried about money during this whole process, that is one area I have trusted God, not so well in the timing part! But I feel like I need to do more fundraisers or think of something else to bring in money. Well, we put our property up for sale, it would be awesome if we sold that quickly! And doing these fundraisers takes time. And I feel like I'm asking the same people over and over for money! I so do not want to do that. I'm sure God will provide in ways I have never imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment