Saturday, November 6, 2010

Humbled and blessed

Well, I have not done so well with trusting God's timing the last couple of weeks. It has been REALLY HARD! Our LOA still has not come. It is still within a "normal" time frame, but come on God, our little guy is waiting! Don't you know its NOV.? Don't you know I've been praying to travel by Dec. or Jan.? It was also hard as Caleb turned 18 mos., I wanted the letter that day. Then I prayed and prayed for it to come by the time of our silent auction on Friday, even expecting a miracle on Friday, but didn't happen. I cried, was irritated, and slowly the last couple of days God is helping me to accept, to rest in Him, to be still, to focus on what I need to focus on right now.
Our silent auction was last night. I am humbled and blessed by the donations and how God is providing! Words cannot express how thankful we are. Austin prayed for a certain amount and we received beyond that. This is so great for my kids to see first hand how God provides.
As God has been working on my heart, mind and emotions this song, along with several hymns, really began to put me in my place.
"God is it True ( Trust Me)" by Steven Curtis Chapman
God is it true that You're thinking of me at this moment,
God is it true that You hear every prayer that I pray?
God is it true every time my heart beats You know it?
Well if it's all true then that must be You I hear saying " Trust Me"
God is it true out of all things You're doing on this planet
Could it really be true that You've counted the hairs on my head?
God is it true every day of my life You have planned it?
Well if it's all true then that must be You I hear saying "Trust Me", "Trust Me, "Trust Me", "I'll never leave you", I'll never forsake you", "Just Trust Me"
God is it true that Your love for us is never ending?
Could it really be true that You'd die before letting us go
God is it true that not even death can separate us?
Well if it's all true then what can I do
but put all my hope and all my trust in You
Well I know it's true
And I know it's You I hear saying "Trust Me"
I hear You saying "Trust Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment