Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Somethin' CRAZY

I so wish I knew more about computers. Its very frustrating when things won't work the way you want them to! I tried to link the above post, but it wouldn't allow me to post it or save it. And the last couple of times I've blogged it won't allow me to post, only save it then I can post it. Very frustrating for the non computer task oriented person! Anyway go to the link, great post! I am not great with words so I love stealing others peoples words especially when they speak my heart!
ANYWAY! Yes we are "paper pregnant"! Are we crazy? Probably! Is it worth it? Absolutely! (Don't think I would have said this on Monday though! :) )
We are expecting a little girl from China 0-18 mos. with the Bethany waiting child/special needs program. Her name will be Noelle Faith (Chinese name). At this point we are planning on Naomi going with us to China and she is very excited! It will probably be about a year from now. So far paperwork is going a little faster since we are using the same organization. But word on the street is that immigration is taking 2-3 months! UGH! Our homestudy should be completely done by the end of Sep. then we can apply to immigration. Praying we can get our dossier to China before Christmas! Please start praying now with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment